And what shall we say then, am I no longer a journalist because I have left that description behind for something better suited to my talents? And do I now detest journalism because of the pathetic industry it has become?
No. I am a journalist because I base my life on truth. No. I am a journalist because I share important information with friends and family. No. I am a journalist because I influence people for the better and I am not swayed simply by a slight change in the status quo.
I am a journalist. I believe journalism is more of a lifestyle and an attribute than it is a true profession. I am an honest, caring, hard-working, listening individual who rejoices in truth and I believe that it will set me free.
How's that for a mission statement? See you around, bitches.
30 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment